Sunday, March 14, 2010

Neurology

We had a week full of neurology lectures. We have the exam this Friday. We started doing complete history and physicals in the hospital. Friday we were in the fresh tissue lab learning how to do an emergency, open splenectomy; a tracheostomy; a bowel anastamosis; and a feeding tube. It was great fun.

Duke won the ACC tournament and secured a number one seed for the NCAA tournament.

What a great week.

I look forward to studying all week for neurology.

(Sorry for shortness and sarcasm. I just didn't really feel like taking the time to write tonight.)

2 comments:

Terra May said...

I remember when the PA was doing my history and physcial for my kidney stones. It was like he was reading it directly from the list. I transcribe H&Ps all the time so I knew exactly what he was going to ask me next. It was kind of funny.

Did I read the bracket right? USU and Duke could possible play each other? I'm sure the chances are slim but that would be fun! Who would you cheer for?

Amy said...

Thanks for blogging even though you didn't want to. I look forward to reading them each week. Have a great week! Mom